I just downloaded the jee5 tomcat assembly and tried the new
start-server and stop-server commands on winxp.   The stop-server
commands shutdown the server with a wrong password!

C:\working\gt21\bin>stop-server
Stopping Geronimo server: localhost:1099
Username: system
Password: *
Shutdown request has been issued

Has anyone seen this?  Not sure if stop-server would work remotely...

Lin