Also, I found something interesting with the start-server command.  If
I issue the start-server command to start the server, then I can
shutdown the server using the shutdown.bat or admin console.

However, there is no change in the start-server window which it still
says "Geronimo Application Server started" and nothing after it.
This has been very confusing to me, coz I thought my server is still
running after I forgot I've already stopped it earlier on.   Is this a
known prob?

P.S. sorry for trying these late - i just got back from a long long leave...

lin