I'm not sure what to think of this. On the one hand I like the idea of having "plugins" at the top level of the menu because they are the foundation of the server and should get top billing :-). On the other hand, all the single-type items under applications (e.g. ears, wars, ejbs, rars, system modules) are all displaying some sets of pllugins, so we could easily make a case for moving all of them under the "plugins" item, which leaves the old item rather bare.

I guess we could put the "deploy new" and plan creator stuff by itself?

I guess I'm fine with either way.

thanks
david jencks