I'd rather keep Plugins under applications.

As Joe pointed out, the navigational tree is already taking up too much vertical space now for lower resolution displays. Maybe if we ever have the collapsible tree again, then we could rearrange/regroup the portlets...

-Donald

Jarek Gawor wrote:
Hey,

Right now, the plugins portlet is not all that visible in the admin
console (it's under Applications / Plugins). I think it would be great
to make it more visible by creating a new "Plugins" section with
"Install", "Export", and "Assemble Server" subsections. I already
created three separate portlets for these plugin operations so
rearranging things visually should be easy.

Thoughts?

Jarek