Shrey Banga wrote:
I tried changing it locally and it doesn't work- gets overridden by pluto.css (firebug confirms that) If label wasn't used anywhere until now we can modify pluto.css. Why is it there anyway?

I have no idea why pluto.css is there. Perhaps we should just merge the missing elements from pluto.css into main.css and see if we can remove pluto.css entirely. I wonder if there are any cases where we use pluto.css without main.css.

Joe