Thanks, I modified our copy of pluto.css in trunk to comment out the label definition, until we either merge everything into our main.css or decide just to use this hack as-is.....

-Donald

Jack wrote:
I searched the keyword "label" in all JSP files in an older revision which is before all the accessibility patches came in, and found no occurrences of label element. So I assume it's probably safe to remove the label style in pluto.css. Anyway it's safer if we can use main.css to override pluto.css. I can check this out later on.