There's no need to check in what you have if you don't feel it's quite done
yet.  I was just wondering where you were at.  I was eager to have a
solution for the original issue find its way into the 2.2 release, and it
seems that would be the case.  I think that improving the classloading
isolation would be the best approach to solve the issue you raised.  I'm not
too familiar with the classloader as is, though, so I'm not sure what impact
that would have.  From a purely user point of view, it seems like the
correct way to go.  Let me know if you need any help testing or coding any
of this.  As I said, I'm not too familiar with the classloader, but if I
flop around in the code enough I might be able to make a few small waves ;)

Thanks!

--
~Jason Warner