I was thinking of going with what we have, which is to manually install the app clients. There are instructions in the README on how to do that.

Maybe we can get them setup as plugins in daytrader/trunk for the 2.2 release.

-Donald

Lin Sun wrote:
Hi Donald,

Thanks for getting this out for vote!

Do we plan to allow users to install the app client as G plugin?  If
so, I think there is a manual work, that is to add the app client's
plugin.xml file to the plugin catalog (geronimo-plugins.xml).  I think
we've got code to pack the app client car file and copy it onto local
.m2 repo.

Thanks

Lin