Hi Joe/Donald,

Yes the tomcat client plugin is built when you do a local build and
the car artifact can be installed as a plugin when you supply the .car
file during the plugin installation.  The prob IIRC is that we don't
have a way to automatically update the plugin catalog file yet, thus
if you choose to select plugins from a repo, you won't be able to see
this client plugin in the repo as it is not in the plugin catalog.

One apporach is to manually update the plugin catalog in the repo, by
copying the content of the geronimo-plugin.xml inside of the client
car artifact.    This worked well when I tested it.

For the jetty version, I think I forgot to work on them :-(   I think
it would be nice to get it completed as well.

Lin