Given where we are with 2.2, we did not create the branch last Friday as planned in the 2.2 Status page. I'll work with Joe today/tomorrow to get the status page updated and a new target date set.

-Donald

Hernan Cunico wrote:
Hi All,
We kinda started to have some discussion some time ago but couldn't find any hit on nabble so not sure were we left it.

I added a Geronimo v2.2 Roadmap <../GMOxDEV/geronimo-v22-roadmap.html> page at the top of the Development section in the wiki front page, http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/ so we can resume the discussion and collect all our thoughts in one place. (edit access is limited to committers/contributors though)

Does anybody already have a list?

Cheers!
Hernan