I really think its essential that we upgrade to activemq 5.x. I'm happy to work on this but have a bunch of stuff to finish first. I'm likely to vote against any release proposal that doesn't include this. If anyone else wants to take a look I'm happy to give advice. The first piece of advice is to use the "native" activemq spring configuration rather than our gbean component wrappers -- or else find a 3rd new solution.

thanks
david jencks