After reading some code changes of the geronimo-kenel in the sanbox, I found
that we keep the Geronimo kenel as an OSGI service, and each Configuration (
or a bundle) will search it and start the configuration as we do in the past
while starting. I have a feeling that, if we do that, Geronimo is still a
part of OSGI env, could we make the Geronimo is an OSGI env? Could we
publish GBeans as OSGI service via a ConfigurationActivator, or though a
GBean-OSGI adapter ?
Thanks !

--
Ivan