Gentlemen:

I am following the development on Geronimo 3 for quite a while since we are
very interested in potentially using it to support a new OSGI-based server
framework that we will use here.

Today, I have refreshed my G3 sources of trunk and was trying to build G3.
After reading through this thread and doing the build step-by-step (I had to
go into various sub-systems and do a mvn clean install first before I could
run the top level build successfully) I finally ended up with the completed
assemblies. However, when trying to start G3 using the command "./bin/karaf"
I am getting a failed start because some dependencies are missing.

Unfortunately, it appears that the current state of trunk is somewhat
unstable. I completely understand that this happens, but I would kindly
suggest to post a message somewhere "warning" people wanting to build
G3-trunk themselves, that the result may actually not really what they hoped
for.

With a little frustration and hope for a more stable situation soon,

kind regards,
-Ulrich