"need" and "in use" does not necessarily translate into community. The need
for the geronimo components that have been discussed is not new. As far as
I can tell, so far, that has not translated into a community.

If we want to continue the project, demonstrate the community that is
needed for the project to continue. As I stated previously, a good starting
point: create a new charter for the project, identify active PMC
members/committers, and obtain board approval.