Le 30 juil. 2017 23:54, "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org> a écrit :

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 5:44 PM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is there any actual spec?

Not sure what you mean.  Rhetorical question?

No no, for now MP is a lot of marketing - server part is nothing for
instance. If no spec but future specs I d wait it is close to release.

> For jwt we can impl from scratch, it is not hard and would avoid  a big
> dep and enable some consistency using jsonb.

JWT is a lot more complicated than that.  It's more than reading the JSON,
but also ensuring proper crypto signatures, on the generation and
consumption side.  You need to be able to reach out to other servers to
fetch keys and handle extra validation checks.  There's a standard set of
claims that's being requested as well.  Yes, the json smart dependency
bites, maybe we can convince the author to switch to the javax.json
namespace?

It is trivial to impl on java once you have json link, ~200 lines for the
needed part. Javax.json is maybe not rigyt bit building on it sounds right
- actually did on johnzon with quite successes.