Gah zombie thread.

So I want to pick back up at least with fault tolerance.  Would anyone be
opposed to starting up a repo on it?  I'm thinking of the name "Safeguard"
so that it would either be "org.apache.safeguard" or
"org.apache.geronimo.safeguard" as group id in maven (xbean uses the
former, config the latter).

I've given it a bit more thought as well.  While I'm cautious about
Failsafe's future, its something where we can start off as a dependency and
grow and replace, or look to get a grant or just import the source code
leaving the original headers if need be.

I do have a preference to create this as a git repo.

John