There is some SNAPSHOT dependencies used by BatchEE (tomEE and deltaspike):

https://github.com/apache/geronimo-batchee/blob/master/pom.xml

I think it would be better to not use SNAPSHOT in our release.

WDYT?

regards,

François

On 19/03/2024 14:47, Richard Zowalla wrote:
Great. Go for it, François :)
TCK runs in GH actions.

Am Dienstag, dem 19.03.2024 um 11:59 +0100 schrieb Francois Papon:
Sounds good :)
Let me give it a try.
regards,
François
On 19/03/2024 11:37, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
Hi,

mainly just "mvn release:prepare release:perform" then standard ASF
process (dist area), my totally unwritten and unofficial tip would
be to 1. ensure the build passes (mvn install) with tcks then
deactivate the tests (skipTests in a profile property of your
settings.xml) since it is  long and totally useless during the
release.

  Romain Manni-Bucau
  @rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Book
Le mar. 19 mars 2024 à 10:42, Francois Papon