Hi, John.

Thank you!
Things I have seen:

- The version of a maven dependency [1] should go on the Dependency
Management of the root pom [2]. Same for [3] and from there, should not set
the version there.
- Set test dependencies' scope to test, at [4] and from there.
- Set the indentation to 2 spaces for the pom [5]
- Missing "t" in "localhost" at [6].
- Port 13 for Kudu? That is "Daytime Protocol" RFC 867 and you will need
root permission to run it. The default port for kudu is 7051, isn't it?
- I would ask you to add the same functionality to load the mapping from
configuration as in HBase's store [7] in you KuduStore [8]. This will have
implications on your readMapping at [9], so take a look at the one for
HBase at [10]
- I know it is in other backends, but avoid RuntimeExceptions (at least in
Java since we have the checked ones) like in [11]. You can wrap them in
GoraException. An example is [12]

And nothing more :)
Keep going, good job.

[1] - https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/blob/GORA-485/gora-kudu/pom.xml#L98