Hi, John.

Regarding your questions at the report [1]:

   - How to represent partitioning configurations on the mapping file.

This was discussed in other emails, isn't it? :)

   - KuduTestHarness requires the Maven plugin os-maven-plugin, which needs
   Maven 3.1.1+, is it a problem for Apache Gora?

I believe it is not a problem. My Ubuntu comes with 3.6.0, far from 3.1.1,
and I assume everyone uses Maven 3 in a quite new version :)

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-485+Apache+Kudu+datastore+for+Gora+Reports

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa