Hi all.

I updated my report of this week on the Wiki[1]. I noticed that my code is
lacking some javadoc documentation I think I will be working on that this
week, also I would like to enable and check schema management tests
(createSchema, existsSchema, etc.).

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-485+Apache+Kudu+datastore+for+Gora+Reports

Cheers,