Hi,

I am using now the following pom configuration I got from executing `mvn
dependency:tree`:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.kudu</groupId>
      <artifactId>kudu-binary</artifactId>
      <classifier>linux-x86_64</classifier>
      <version>1.9.0</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>

When I execute `mvn clen package` on gora-kudu I find that it spawns the
following command:

kudu-master
--fs_wal_dir=/tmp/mini-kudu-cluster8989984398759938222/master-0/wal
--fs_data_dirs=/tmp/mini-kudu-cluster8989984398759938222/master-0/data
--block_manager=log --webserver_interface=localhost --ipki_ca_key_size=1024
--tsk_num_rsa_bits=512 --rpc_bind_addresses=*127.26.116.190*:39535
--webserver_interface=*127.26.116.190* --webserver_port=0 --never_fsync
--ipki_server_key_size=1024 --enable_minidumps=false --redact=none
--metrics_log_interval_ms=1000 --logtostderr --logbuflevel=-1
--log_dir=/tmp/mini-kudu-cluster8989984398759938222/master-0/logs
--server_dump_info_path=/tmp/mini-kudu-cluster8989984398759938222/master-0/data/info.pb
--server_dump_info_format=pb --rpc_server_allow_ephemeral_ports
--unlock_experimental_flags --unlock_unsafe_flags --rpc_reuseport=true
--master_addresses=*127.26.116.190*:39535,*127.26.116.189*:33913,
*127.26.116.188*:42253

I highlight the IP addresses because they clearly are not my computer, and
I guess that is why the tests can't connect to the the database.

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa