Hi John,

Can't we spin up Kudu docker [1] instance for testing purposes? We have
used Test containers [2] some data stores like couch DB. Gora build should
work in both Linux and Non Linux environments. Eg:-  Windows. Is classifier
[3] depend on the environment the build is running?

Kudu is based on C/ C++, so to spin up a server instance, we need check a
approach like docker, using such approach allow us to avoid these OS,
dependency related stuff come in to play in builds.

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/usuresearch/apache-kudu/
[2] https://www.testcontainers.org/
[3] <classifier>linux-x86_64</classifier>

Regards
Kevin