On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Adam Murdoch
<adam.murd...@gradleware.com>wrote:

> Let us know if you're still interested in working on this and we can
> update the spec to add in some more details. I would love to see this
> implemented, and I know there are many, many people who would really
> appreciate having this feature.

I am still interested, absolutely. By and large I understand the DSL
additions you suggested, I suspect I'll have a couple of questions (mainly
I'm not sure when to use field='value' vs. field 'value' in gradle in
general) but those can wait until the spec is ready. Thanks!