Miguel,

> I already packaged Groovy 2 and is just waiting for approval[1] to reach
> sid.

How long does approval normally take, the package has been ready for > 5
weeks.

Is there a version in experimental?

> Regarding Gradle 2, a new package needs to be prepared and to check if
> all their dependencies are already in Debian or not. Nobody is working
> on this ATM, so help is appreciated.

I cannot start something from scratch but if there was a previous
package build framework that just needed amending, I could give it a go.
I am not really up on Debian packaging, is there a good tutorial I could
read in conjunction with working on the previous Gradle build framework?

> Cheers,
>

> 1. https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/groovy2_2.2.2+dfsg-1.html

This seems to have the indy Groovy 2.2.2 in one place and Groovy 2.2.1
artefacts elsewhere as well. I guess I am a bit confused by the package
contents. This is most likely because I am not au fait with the Debian
Java/Groovy policy and set up/

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net