On 20 Apr 2014, at 11:41 am, Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> had a few hours to spare for this project. I didn't go far however. I
> learned a bit of gradle to allow me to build sub projects and run
> specific tasks, single tests.
>
> I started ignoring failing tests and got up to failing cpp module.
> This one fails for compiler issues (gcc returns with non zero result).
> I presume I don't have all packages installed (I'm on Debian)
>
> I've pushed all changes upstream. Could someone else try a build or
> give me some hints on waht I should install/ where should I look for
> more details?

You can skip over the cpp project. There’s a pretty good chance that if the
other projects work (core and integTest in particular) then cpp should just
work as well. Just use `-x cpp:integTest` to ignore these tests.

If you really want to run the tests for the cpp project, you’ll need to install
the g++, objective-c and objective-cpp compilers and the multilib compiler
packages (Or fix the tests so that they don’t assume that everything is
installed if gcc happens to be installed).