> Actually, I think that anybody who maintains any kind of reference to a JIRA
> whether in a distribution or in their own head would like the meaning of a

> JIRA to be relatively static.

I don't remember proposing to change the meaning of a JIRA with amendments.
This is a separate conversation.

I suppose in theory if we leave open the possibility for committers to amend a
commit for a week they can do anything, but what I see with HBase anyway is
amendments fix problems introduced by the change, or add missing files to fix
the build.

Best regards,

   - Andy

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet Hein (via
Tom White)