From: Todd Lipcon [mailto:t...@cloudera.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 10:41 AM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: ANN: 0.90.6 RC3 available for download

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <j...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> - Ram, I think if I understand the signing stuff properly, your gpg
> signature needs to be verifed/signed by someone else in the "web of
trust".

Regarding signatures: if another committer reviews the release and is
willing to stand by it, that committer can sign the artifact in lieu
of Ram. So, if you vote +1 on the next release, Jon, you can sign it,
and I can sign your key at the office to get you into the apache "web
of trust".

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon