Probably not.  The number for on cluster are just so close that it looks
like the only large differences in perf were on standalone installs.  Since
everywhere that talks about standalone talks about how it's not to be used
as a basis for performance evaluation I think things are fine.  0.94 looks
great and I would +1 it if I had a vote.

Also testing on 0.90 is harder to get everything set up; There's no
presplit in pe, so I'm not 100% sure that the numbers would be reliable.