Gentle reminder to please provide your votes.
(and actually this is 4th RC, rather than the third)

-- Lars
________________________________
From: lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
To: hbase-dev <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 4:26 PM
Subject: ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download

The third 0.94.0 RC is available for download here:
http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.0-rc3/
(My gpg key is available from pgp.mit.edu. Key id: 7CA45750)

HBase 0.94 is a performance release, and there are some interesting new
features as well.

It is wire compatible with 0.92.x. 0.92 clients should work with 0.94 servers
and vice versa.

You can do a rolling restart to get your 0.92.x HBase up on this 0.94.0RC.

The full list of changes is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12316419

Please take this RC for a spin, check out the doc, etc, and vote +1/-1 by May
8th on whether we should release this as 0.94.0.

Thanks.

-- Lars