[Apparently I'm a little late with this]

+1 on from me with a +1 for a soon following 0.94.1 release.

On 5 node cluster of vanilla hbase-0.94.0rc3 recompiled for and on top of
cdh4b2's variant of hadoop 0.23.1:
- Ran TestLoadAndVerify (bigtop), TestAcidGuarantees, hbck, and
PerformanceEvaluation for over 24 hours.   (sometimes concurrently)
- Ran a few CopyTable jobs to and from a cdh4b2's hbase-0.92.1 cluster.
(proxy for get/put client version compatibility)
- 'mvn clean apache-rat:check'  fails but all violations are autogenerated
files (majority are docs)

Found a problem with hbck against clusters with >50 regions. HBASE-6018.
 There is a workaround for this issue so shouldn't block release.

There are at least one test case that fails consistently (TestImportExport)
against hadoop 0.23.x but this is due to Hadoop 0.23.x MR Mini cluster
incompatibliities/changes.  Not enough to block release.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera