I would love to see 1.1 in or before May. We already have good stuff in
branch-1, enough to justify a minor release. Some of the "features" are
still in the pipeline waiting to be finished (MOB, procV2, etc).
Personally, I think we should get HBASE-12972, and ProcV2, RPC quotas (and
other multi-tenancy improvements not yet backported) and call it 1.1.

I would +1 either Nick or Andrew, both should be excellent RMs.

Enis