IMO, MOB is still not settled in Master. It has a bunch of flakey tests
that are getting fixed by Jingcheng or I've disabled them till someone has
time to look at them. There is also a load of duplicated code that is being
cleaned up (Matteo).

Its not ready to go back to branch-1 IMO.

Are there users who'd like it backported?
St.Ack