On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Josh Elser <els...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
>
> I was trying to work on helping out on the outstanding alpha-4 stuff last
> week -- will be continuing to try to do the same this week.
>
> If you need any help, Stack, or if others need reviews where I haven't
> noticed on my own: feel free to @mention me.

Thanks for the offer Josh. All items seem assigned and are being actively
worked on. If you get a moment, reviews by you (or anyone else) helps move
the process along.

We need to merge in HBASE-18410 branch to pick up Filter improvements. Then
HBASE-13346 can go in.

You are already helping out on HBASE-18906, thanks. Looks like that will be
addressed by other alpha-4s about to land.

St.Ack
TODOs: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/HBASE/versions/12341594