On Jan 5, 2018 4:44 PM, "Apekshit Sharma" <a...@cloudera.com> wrote:

bq. Care needs to be exercised backporting. Bug fixes only please. If in
doubt, ping me, the RM, please. Thanks.
In that case, shouldn't we branch out branch-2.0? We can then do normal
backports to branch-2 and only bug fixes to branch-2.0.

Don't you think we have enough branches already mighty Appy?

No new features on branch-2? New features are in master/3.0.0 only?

--

-- Appy