Hi Nick,

I do not mean to derail your mail so I'll keep mine short: Yes, I
think testing & infrastructure on Kubernetes would be worthwhile and I
thank you for the offer.
We're happy to take a look and would try to review any incoming
contributions depending on how large/digestable they are :)

We[1] are developing our own operator[2] and during that mission have
learned how prone Kubernetes is to bit rot so it'd be great if your
team would continue helping out.
I'm happy to go into details on why we did what we did but that'd be a
separate thread.

Cheers,
Lars

[1] <https://stackable.tech/en/>