Heya team,

I have created individual pull-requests for each of the major functional
pieces outlined in the initial branch. These await review.

I've now started working integrating the test harness into the maven build.
After a brief detour for a Yetus plugin, I'm now looking instead at maven
integration via exec-maven-plugin. I'm also investigating how to pull the
container image build up into maven as well.

Thanks,
Nic,