Sorry for the late reply here.

I tried to use flatten mode default, ossrh, oss and generate the pom files.
For the number of retained sections

default < ossrh < oss

To be more specific, comparing to default, ossrh has these extra sections

name, description, url, developers, scm

And for oss, comparing to ossrh, it has these extra sections

inceptionYear, organization, mailingLists, issueManagement,
distributionManagement.

Please see the attachments for more details.

For me, I think oss is enough for us.

Thanks.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月20日周一 13:33写道: