+1 binding, will go out in the next several days so let me vote now.

Checked sigs and sums: Matched
Rat check: Passed
LICENSE and NOTICE: In place
Compatibility report:
 Most of incompatibility are from thirdparty jars like zookeeper, the
only one is RegionInfo.UNDEFINED, which is IA.Private so should not be
a problem.
Built from source:
  mvn clean install -DskipTests -Dhadoop.profile=3.0, with OopenJDK
Temurin-11.0.22+7
  Passed
Run UTs:
  mvn -Dsurefire.firstPartForkCount=1C
-Dsurefire.secondPartForkCount=1C -Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3
-Dhadoop.profile=3.0 test -PrunAllTests -fn &>test.log </dev/null &
  Passed. There are several flaky ones but anyway they passed after retrying.
Start a mini cluster:
  Succeeded.
  Check logs and web pages, nothing unusual
  Run these shell commands, looks fine
    list
    create 't','f'
    put 't','r','f:q','value'
    get 't','r'
    list
    disable 't'
    drop 't'
    list
Run LTT to load 10000 rows:
  ./bin/hbase ltt -write 4:1024 -num_keys 10000
  Passed
  Run these shell commands, looks fine
    count 'cluster_test'
    scan 'cluster_test', {LIMIT=>10}
    scan 'cluster_test', {FILTER =>
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.KeyOnlyFilter.new(true)}
    flush 'cluster_test'
    major_compact 'cluster_test'
    disable 'cluster_test'
    drop 'cluster_test'