With 4 binding +1, 1 non-binding +1, and no binding -1, the vote passes!
Thank you everyone for voting.

I want to give a special thanks to Dieter for raising his non-binding -1.
The vote is acknowledged, and we will try to prioritize reviewing & merging
the issues he raised so that we can do a 2.6.1 in the near future. As
mentioned, the issues are important but non-blocker because of the
experimental nature of backups and the necessity to get an initial release
out for all the other non-backup users waiting on 2.6.0. We've already
started making some progress on those issues since he raised it.

I'll try to get the release published shortly.