-1 non binding

I've done some testing of the backup-restore feature the past days, and there's
still some issues that I think really should be solved for a first release
version.
PRs are available for all of these:

  *   HBASE-28539: backup merging does not work when using cloud storage as
filesystem
  *   HBASE-28502: backed up tables are not listed correctly in backup
metadata, which causes unreliable backup validation
  *   HBASE-28568: the set of tables included in incremental backups might be
too big
  *   HBASE-28562: another possible failure cause for incremental backups +
possibly cause of overly big backup metadata

I also feel HBASE-28084 is an important one, but there's no PR for that so far,
so I'm fine with skipping that one for 2.6.0.

Regards,
Dieter