On 19/01/2008, Oleg Kalnichevski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 14:15 +0000, sebb wrote:

> > > Done.

> > > Absolutely.

> > > Done.

> > > As far as I understand you took care of that.
> > >

> > Yes, sorry, should have reported that I'd done it.
> >
> > I also just fixed the svn props for LICENSE and *.apt.
> >
> > > Are there any other problems / release blockers?
> >
> > Still getting the NIO test failure - but not every time.
> >
> > I don't think it's a release blocker for a Beta release.
> > However it occurs to me that it should be mentioned in the release
> > notes (and announce ?).
> > This is both to warn users and to solicit feedback on which platforms
> > have the problem and which don't.
> >

> Since the problem appears to be reproducible on a single core Windows
> systems, I'll setup the damn thing on a separate partition and see if I
> could reproduce the problem locally.

I'm happy to test here as well.

> > The nio error makes it difficult to test the assembly stage, as
> > assembly seems to depend on test (perhaps via package).
> >
> > BTW:
> > Is there a way to just perform the assembly?
>
> You can't just do assembly alone but you you can disable tests
>
> mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true package assembly:assembly

Thanks, that works.

> > Likewise can one just perform the nio tests?
> >

> Just run the tests in the module-nio folder
>
> cd module-nio; mvn test

Tried that, unfortunately it does not work:

 D:\eclipseworkspaces\main\httpcore\module-nio>mvn test
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building HttpCore (NIO extensions module)
[INFO]    task-segment: [test]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
1) org.apache.httpcomponents:httpcore:jar:4.0-alpha7-SNAPSHOT