Hi Karl and thanks for the welcome,

Am 2014-11-14 um 17:44 schrieb Karl Wright:
Welcome onboard!

I'm the lead with the ManifoldCF project, which is a heavy user of
httpclient, and the implementer of the NTLM code that HttpClient currently
includes.  I'm looking forward to someone keeping up to date with all the
various authentication/authorization protocols, since this changes
apparently hourly these days.

NTLM is a proprietary and tricky beast. Avoid it, if you can, migrate to Kerberos.

As for auth, I will focus on GSS-API-provided mechs first and those from SSPI (which supports NTLM natively) then I will take a look at the proprietary stuff.

Please keep an eye on my changes and test it once in a while. Give feedback if necessary.

Michael