Am 2023-05-01 um 22:14 schrieb Gary D. Gregory:
Hi All,

Over at Apache Commons FileUpload, I am helping to rework the code base for our
upcoming 2.0 release. We have a whole package [1] of gnarly HTTP-related
parsing for RFC2231 which I was hoping to replace with a dependency HC. (I want
HC to be the reference for all things HTTP.) I see that we can generate forms
with fields but I did not find any parsing. Did I miss it?

There is none, since this is a client library and also a low level server library. Please also be aware some of the code is logically flawed. See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-2159

This code needs serious review. Many spots are based on wrong understandings.

Consider that File Upload comons on top of HttpCore.