The problem continues.

I posted a few more examples on INFRA-9221
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9221> of issues with either
to trunk seem to be the main problem, while branch commits usually have
complete records.  But both have exceptions.

I've changed the status of INFRA-9221
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9221> from waiting for user to
waiting for infra.  Perhaps that was needed to get their attention.  But I
didn't set a review date, not knowing what's appropriate.

Should I bump the priority to critical?  Hive's archives are incomplete!

-- Lefty