Thanks, guys for putting DI into scope, sounds very interesting, just a
couple of questions to help me understand and move this forward (and maybe
involve more folks with DI experience):

1) Can we have some examples, even with dummy code snippet-level, about
what we want to achieve? I mean, "utility classes with static methods are
baaaad" is not an example, even if I agree to a certain extent.
2) Yes, DI helps with testing, but the question is, whether injecting will
happen only in tests or in production parts as well.
3) What's the primary thing/object in your mind when it comes to injecting
something in the scope of Hive?

TLDR: I remember an earlier experience with Spring when
it @InjectedWhateverIWantedWithAwesomeAnnotations, that's what I need to
see examples for in case of hive.

Regards,
Laszlo Bodor