Hi  Stamatis,

For the correctness issue, we wanted to solve the problem ourselves and
have made a few pull requests in [1] so far. (We would like to  kindly
request Hive committers to review the pull requests.) For HIVE-27226, we
are working on a solution and will create a pull request when a solution is
ready. For the stability issue, we have not made much progress, but when
initial results become available, let me report in this mailing list.

Regards,

--- Sungwoo