A question about protocol here... Two of the votes have come in past the
deadline, but without them we wouldn't have had enough votes to get quorum
on the release. Can we still accept them and move forward, or do we need to
start over with a new vote? I'd really like to avoid the second option
since getting enough votes here has been tenuous.

I'm also making a note for myself for future votes that seven days is
probably a better window than five.

Mike