On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 06:40:03AM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> Didn't we decide a LONG time ago not to do this unless it was absolutely
> necessary?  Format changes just add cruft to the CVS logs.  I have noticed
> a lot of changes to the format in this patch that were more opinion than code
> style.  For example, the ap_pass_brigade declaration.  We had three characters
> wrapping to the next line, but this patch split it into two lines.  That was
> unnecessary.

Well, I use terminals with 80 column width.  Therefore, long lines are
a PITA for me.  I will *not* work with source files that do not fit
our standard.  I'm an asshole in this respect.

I feel that code in our repository should meet our code standard:

http://dev.apache.org/styleguide.html

If *anyone* wants to submit patches to bring a file into compliance with
our published style guide, I *will* commit it.

Ryan, you may veto this commit.  However, if you wish to repeal or
modify our style guide, I suggest you call a vote.  -- justin