On Monday 10 September 2001 03:59, Greg Stein wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 10:38:45PM -0700, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> > Ryan's veto has effectively tabled this for now.  I'm begining to respect
> > this from the perspective of putting a release in peoples hands.  It can
> > be introduced soon afterwards, or if someone likes, a subproject can be
> > created.  This has been too long people, let's put 2.0 to bed.
>
> Some people believe his veto is illegitimate -- that there is no technical
> reason for vetoing the inclusion into modules/experimental.

I have removed my veto.  Although, I would point out that illegitimate veto
or not, nobody in this group has ever gotten away with going through a veto.
The only reason I have removed my veto is that it really looks like everybody
was about to ignore it anyway.  This whole thing just leaves me with a bad
taste in my mouth.  All I keep thinking, is that we are trying to spite RC by
adding a different GZ module.

Ryan
Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]