> On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 06:29:09PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > wrowe       01/10/20 11:29:09
> >
> >   Modified:    server   core.c
> >   Log:
> >     Canonicalize all absolute <Directory > sections, not simply those that
> >     fail to end in a '/'.  Slash test is afterwords, once we've canonicalized
> >     any '\' and other aliases to '/'.
>
> Hmm.  Are we fixing the same thing in different places?  =)
>
> Does this resolve the segfault as well?
>
> I think it might.  -- justin

I doubt it.

This patch should only affect non-canonical systems ... e.g. win32's directive
<Directory "d:/progra~1/apache~1/apache/htdocs"> should set up our conf->d to
D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs

It always has in the past, but when htdocs was / terminated, the canonicalization
was skipped.